{Wordless Wednesday} Bump Watch: I’ve Popped!

Posted on October 12, 2011 at: 10:05 am  -  Comments

Within the past week my pants have started to get a little tighter at the waist, which can only mean only thing; the belly has popped!

Here is the latest bump at 18 weeks. I think you can finally tell I’m pregnant and don’t just have a gut sticking out. I’ve also started to feel her move, which is the best feeling in the world!

When did your belly “pop” when you were pregnant?

Categorized in: , ,

This post was written by Lauren

Comments

1. Kate
    Twitter: Mommymonologues
    says:

With Lboy, I didn’t need maternity until I was 25-27 weeks pregnant. I was literally in my regular pants up until then.

With this baby?! I’m already in maternity & have been for 2 weeks! It’s insane! People kept telling me I would get bigger faster, but I didn’t believe them. I do now for sure!

Feeling the baby move is the best feeling in the world! And you are so cute pregnant! Hope you are feeling better too! Do y’all have names picked out or are you keeping it a secret until she’s born?
    Kate recently posted..Finding a Healthy Technology Balance for Our Kids

1. Lauren says:

I feel like I popped around the same time with Harlan too. I can still wear some regular pants, but they are definitely tight and uncomfortable. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans last weekend and I love them! No name yet, we have some ideas, but nothing confirmed. We want a family name, since Harlan is a family name, and unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to choose from on either side of the family!

2. Patty at A Day in My NYC
    Twitter: nycpatty
    says:

Such a beautiful pic :)
    Patty at A Day in My NYC recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Blue

1. Lauren says:

Thank you Patty!

3. Vi Nguyen
    Twitter: vi3ti3abe
    says:

You’re so tiny & cute! I wish my baby bump looked adorable like yours (I was HUGE!).
    Vi Nguyen recently posted..Book Review: "Abandon" by Meg Cabot

1. Lauren says:

Oh don’t worry! I’m only 18 weeks. We have 22 more weeks to go for this thing to get big! ;)

4. Yakini says:

Oh goodness, I dont remember exactly when, but definitely showed earlier with Baby #2. I think i started showing visibly (to others) at 5 months with my first son, and with my second son around 4 months.

1. Lauren says:

I feel like it was around the same time I popped with Harlan. It’s crazy how similar both of these pregnancies are. Were yours similar with both boys?

5. Emily
    Twitter: naptimeismytime
    says:

Beautiful! Simply beautiful.
    Emily recently posted..whip it up wednesday #linkyparty

1. Lauren says:

Thank you, Emily!

6. You’re looking so cute!! Love it!!

7. Amber
    Twitter: natertotblog
    says:

Aw, you look adorable! I don’t remember when I popped, but it was pretty quickly. And I was definitely waddling way too early :)
    Amber recently posted..26 months old: Letter to Nate

1. Lauren says:

I feel like it took forever for this one, but I think it was actually around the same time I did with Harlan. It’s creepy how similar these two pregnancies are!

8. Polish Mama on the Prairie
    Twitter: PolPrairieMama
    says:

Oh how adorable! I miss that. You look beautiful pregnant. I wish you a healthy safe and uncomplicated labor and delivery and that your child is healthy, strong, and a good sleeper.

I think I didn’t show at all with my first until I was about 5 1/2 months and only looked like I had overeaten a bit in my bathing suit. With my second, I looked pregnant at around 2 months. It was very quick.
    Polish Mama on the Prairie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: An Autumn Day Stroll

1. Lauren says:

Thank you so much! I just hope it stays adorable. ;)

9. Cam says:

Adorable! I don’t remember when I popped but I remember being happy it was obvious I was pregnant and not loading up on Krispy Kreme’s!
    Cam recently posted..Target Does it Again – Denizen Review

1. Lauren says:

I agree! So happy that now I have something to show for all of these months I have been sick. ;)

10. Kerri
    Twitter: SavvyMomNYC
    says:

A belated congratulations! Looking fab!
    Kerri recently posted..Brooklyn Children’s Museum – Wordless Wednesday

1. Lauren says:

Thank you, Kerri!!

11. Avery Sabo says:

Very cute! Well with my first I didn’t buy maternity jeans literally until 7 months with Callie(obviously girl)! With my 2nd( Tucker obviously boy) pregnancy was so different and I definitely showed way earlier. I unpacked my materniy jeans with him and began to where them a little after 4 months so I guess around about 17 weeks or so. Definitely showed earlier. The weird thing is that I gained more weight with Callie (28) but it pretty much fell off and I felt blessed. I was so thin and even thinner than ever before after her. Then with Tucker I really only gained in pounds like 24, but it has not come off near like it did with the first:(. I looked bigger though but only gained 24 up to 2 hours before I delivered him. I am starting to get really frustrated and sad because he’s 6 months & it just won’t come off like it did before with her but then again I’m still nursing which I would assume should help. It really is upsetting me now at 6 months because I’m so active with them 21 months apart and really am not eating or doing much different than with Callie but probably 1000 times more active. I sure hope things turn around, but I’m still happy and enjoying them to the max so that’s what matters to me. But it’s still weird & frustrating! You look adorable !

12. OMG…you are TINY!!! I don’t look that thin on a good day and I’m not pregnant! LOL!
    The Mommyologist recently posted..A HUGE Surprise For My Wedding Anniversary!

1. Lauren says:

LOL. I don’t feel tiny! But, thank you!

13. wendy @ mama one to three
    Twitter: mamaonetothree
    says:

seriously you are adorable. I would be posting pics of my belly ALL over the place if I had looked like that!
    wendy @ mama one to three recently posted..Inspiration Looks Like This

1. Lauren says:

You are too sweet! Thank you!

14. Marinka says:

you look fantastic! Congrats!

(I wonder when I’ll unpop?!)
    Marinka recently posted..Cool Mom

15. You look great! I also think you look tiny. What your secret?
    Emma @ Baby Girl Gift Ideas recently posted..Baby Shower Gift Ideas For Girls

16. Wendy Hagen
    Twitter: wendyhagen
    says:

I found you through babble even though the link on your profile does not work.
    You have a darling little bump. With my fourth child (in 5 years) I popped out fast. When I was 9 weeks pregnant I asked the workers at the maternity store how far along I was. They all said 5 months. So I don’t have much of a bump – I have a huge mound. Congrats to you!